Filson Guide Vest
The folks at Filson got together with a group of people who guide for a living and asked them what they've always wanted in a vest. The
result -- the ultimate fly fishing vest. Machine wash/line dry. Water repellent, made in USA of imported cotton. Loaded
with professional-level features.
This vest's features include:
- Sheepskin fly patch snaps on and off
- Upper pocket on the right is actually two pockets: one for a camera, the other for 2 rolls of film.
- To the side are two slot pockets for flashlight and thermometer
- Adjustable side straps help keep weight of fully loaded vest on hips
- Two large zippered front pouches each have four interior pockets for small fly boxes and an open section for large boxes. Four front exterior pockets have room for flyboxes and reels.
- All pockets have snaps that open and close with one hand
- Two-way brass zippers resist rust and corrosion, have leather pulls
- Middle left-hand pocket has two compartments for additional fly boxes and spools
- Two full-panel, side-entry pockets are very roomy, snap closed
- Upper left-hand pocket is deep enough for wrap-around style sunglasses, and is lined with soft cotton Moleskin
- Collar is lined with soft Moleskin to resist chafing when the vest is fully loaded
- Zippered security pocket and four snapped tippet/leader pockets are located inside.
- The rear has a full-width gear pocket, a lunch pocket with a snap, and a D-ring for a landing net
- Cotton webbing for attaching zingers
Style #136S - Guide Vest
100% cotton Cover Cloth, Dry Finish - 6 oz.
|Filson Guide Vest|