Oil Finish Shelter Cloth Duster Coat
A true working coat, the tough Filson Duster is popular among ranchers
or any outdoorsmen constantly exposed to the elements. Rugged,
mid-weight Shelter Cloth is densely woven of strong 2-ply cotton yarns,
then treated with our famous paraffin-based Oil Finish wax. The result
is a highly water repellent, wind resistant yet breathable coat that's
comfortable the first time you put it on. Heavy-duty two-way brass
zipper with wind-guard behind and storm flap in front. Second internal
zipper lets you zip in any of the optional Outfitter Vest/Liners. Made
in USA of imported cotton. Clean by wiping or brushing only -- gains
character with use.
The Filson Duster Coat can be worn with Filson Outfitter Vest Liners
(151 Moleskin and 121 Heavyweight Wool).
- Storm Flap
- Convenient handwarmer pockets
- Four large utility pockets hold plenty of gear
- Oil-Finish protects in the wettest conditions
- Expandable back pleat makes this a great riding coat
- Leg straps
- Optional Wool Liner conveniently zips in and out
- Comfortable Moleskin-lined collar snaps closed
- Full one-piece cape provides double covering for the chest, upper back and arms
- 100% Cotton Shelter Cloth, Oil Finish - 8.5 oz.
Filson has discontinued this item